1. ICICI Instant Platinum Card
If your credit card score is less, then you probably should go for an ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card. It is best for students, non-salaried people, and housewives.
If you have a savings account with ICICI bank then getting approval for this credit card against a fixed deposit becomes very easy.
The annual fee for this credit card is nil. You need to keep in mind that the approval rate isn’t good if you don’t have a fixed deposit with the bank.
Benefits of ICICI Instant Platinum Card
- You get 2 PAYBACK Points for every Rs 100 spent.
- Their Culinary Treats program offers a minimum 15% discount on dining at over 800 restaurants.
- At bookmyshow.com you get Rs 100 off on up to 2 tickets per month.
- If the minimum transaction of Rs 4000 is done on fuels at HPCL pumps, then you can avail 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver.
- Earn interests on fixed deposits and have low-interest rate credit cards @ 2.49% per month.
2. SBI Student Plus Advantage Card
This card is unique because it is specially designed for customers who have availed of the SBI Education Loan. To avail of this card, you will need to have an FD with the bank.
You can use this card in India, as well as abroad in more than 24 million outlets.
Benefits of SBI Student Plus Advantage Card
- You earn a reward point for every transaction you make (above 100) and you can use this point to pay off your outstanding balance
- You can attain a waiver of 2.5% on fuel across petrol pumps in India if you buy petrol from Rs. 500-3000.
- You can also pay your utility bills from this card and attain 10X reward points